- i need someone to do my research paper outline barbri
- can u write my paper black dragon can u write my paper black dragon best write my paper black dragon can u write my paper black dragon
- can u write my paper silk fabric
- can you help me write an essay about
- title loans charlottesville virginia
Patients with painful metatarsalgia may gain significant benefit from the use of a metatarsal pad as this pad will tend to offload the area of greatest pressure. To fit a metatarsal pad appropriately perform the following steps:
1. Using lipstick or a marking pen outline the main area of discomfort on your sole of your forefoot (See Figure 1)
2. Take your orthotic insert out of your shoe and step on it. Then identify the mark left by the lipstick or marker (See Figure 2).
3. Place the metatarsal pad just BEFORE the area outlined by the marker (See Figure 3). The idea is for the metatarsal pad to take much of the load that would otherwise be concentrated over the painful area.
4. Replace the orthotic insert in your shoe and try walking around with the metatarsal pad in place. If you need to adjust the metatarsal pad to another location that will be more comfortable do so.
Edited July 16th, 2014